The block counter FEG-420 was designed to access control of high flow of people. Produced to
ensure confiability in control and security of the user’s passage. It was developed with a focus on
innovation, functionality and quality, it allows interface to various systems of electronic control of
Subway stations, BRT, trains, bus terminals, commercial buildings, among others.
• Block made with two lateral columns and a top cell, having a hollow area
between the columns;
• Electronic turnstile and top cover in brushed stainless steel;
• External edges of the cabinet have rounded corners with a radius of 20 mm;
• Hub for fixing the arms in polished aluminum;
• Brushed stainless steel arms, with closed extremities with the same material;
• Modulated and fixed tops of extremities by quick fit system;
• Customizable extremities covers to accommodate components such as
validators, displays, readers, keyboards, among others.
• Electronic turnstile with large internal space to accommodate collector card
box or various electronic systems;
• Access to the interior of the electronic turnstile through two sides doors;
• Access and complete removal of the mechanical and electric set kit through
the central top cover;
• Internal components with treatment against oxidation;
• Electromechanical control for both ways (bidirectional);
• Seven operational ways selected by the keyboard of the control board or
Mode 1: controlled entry and blocked exit;
Mode 2: blocked entry and controlled exit;
Mode 3: controlled entry and exit;
Mode 4: controlled entry and free exit;
Mode 5: free entry and controlled exit;
Mode 6: free entry and exit;
Modo 7: blocked entry and exit.
• Two pictograms that indicate the operating mode of the block (entry or exit).
• PI (Protection Index): 53;
• Supply voltage: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
• Maximum power consumed: 35 W
• Maximum relative humidity for operation: 95% non-condensing
• Operation temperature: -10°C ~ 55°C.