The Full Height Turnstile FET3-600 was developed for indoor and outdoor use. Its strength provides effective security in the control of the access, ergonomics and excellent cost / benefit. Developed with a focus on innovation, functionality and quality, allows interface to several systems of electronic control of access.
Schools, companies, commercial buildings, construction sites, soccer stadiums, bus terminals, among others.
• Structure composed of square and rectangular tubes in carbon steel;
• Rotor with three sheafs of arms equally spaced at 120 °;
• Arms rigidly welded to the central rotor, not allowing removal;
• Fixed sheaf arms to block backflow;
• Modular and removable structure and sheaf of arms from the rotor, for easy
transport and assembly, allowing future reallocations;
• Structure with internal passages for various cabling;
• Lateral closures consisting of rigid tubular frame;
• Coating with electrostatic powder paint, in executive gray color;
• Mechanical and electrical sets positioned at the top of the structure and with
access through the articulation of the protective covers;
• Internal components with treatment against oxidation;
• Electromechanical Control for both directions of access (bidirectional);
• Two operational pictograms to indicate the access (locked or released);
• IP (Protection Index): 55;
• Supply voltage: 110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
• Maximum power consumed: 40 W;
• Maximum relative humidity for operation: 95% non-condensing;
• Operation Temperature: -10 ° C ~ 55 ° C.
FET3-600S: Simple passage (one rotor of access’ arms).
FET3-600D: Double passage (two rotors of access’ arms).