The Semiautomatic Lift* FOCA for urban bus is an accessibility equipment to the vehicle’s interior,
through a platform, to people with reduced mobility. In its rest position, the lift allows access to the
passengers through its steps.
Bus and micro-bus.
• System: semiautomatic;
• Activation: electropneumatic;
• Pneumatic supply: compressed air, no need of additional systems.
• Working pressure: 6,0 a 10,0 bar;
• Electric System: 24 VCC or optional 12 VCC, maxima consumption of 0,5 A;
• Working temperature: -10°C to 60°C;
• Maximum load: 250 kg;
• Coating: electrostatic powder paint, in gray and yellow colors;
• Filter and pressure regulator into the air entrance system.